TOUR OPERATORS | TRAVEL AGENTS | DMCs & PCOs
Good Food Ireland® is the trusted guarantee for everyone who simply loves good local food. The Good Food Ireland brand endorsement gives your clients the comfort of knowing that they will only experience the very best. With a proven track record in growing Ireland’s food scene, we know our food and our people and therefore have the experience to perfectly match your clients’ requirements. Our immersive connected journeys can bring you behind the scenes from one like-minded place to the next where you will meet the passionate people behind Ireland’s food.
We offer a number of services for Tour Operators and Agents as well as Destination Management Companies and Professional Conference Organisers. Let us share our food secrets of the island, bring Ireland’s food story to life and recommend for you the very best authentic culinary and cultural experiences.
Benefits of working with Good Food Ireland
- Assured Quality Guarantee that you can trust
- Only Approved Inspected Places Recommended
- Brand endorsement with license for Good Food Ireland® logo
- Unparalleled knowledge and experience, we know our food
- Connected experiences to like-minded passionate people
- Take you behind the scenes like no other
- Exclusive Agent/Operator Only Promotions
- All in Payment – One Invoice
- E-Vouchers/Vouchers for Clients
- Fully Customisable itineraries
- Co-Branded Packages
- Build and Deliver Tours….for everyone who simply loves good food Good Food Ireland designs and organises tours for food lovers all over the island of Ireland. So whether your clients are coming to Ireland for golf, for adventure or just to sightsee but also want to be assured of a great food experience, Good Food Ireland knows exactly where to go. From small bistros, gastro pubs, casual dining to Michelin star restaurants, our connected experiences share a common passion for commitment to local Irish ingredients, showcasing the food of our country and supporting our farmers, food producers and fishermen.
- Organise and Book Culinary Tours, Incentives and Experiences For the specialist visitor our culinary tours and incentives from one to several days, combine authentic cultural food experiences, in inspiring locations, with passionate people all over the island of Ireland. Depending on your personal choice, you will visit a small farmhouse cheese maker, an artisan chocolate producer, a fruit or dairy farmer or master smoker and meet the people behind Ireland’s food story. Mushroom hunting, hands on cooking classes, craft beer or cider making and whiskey tastings are just some of the activities available. You will pass through historic towns, quaint villages, world heritage sites, or places of ancient heritage and stop to savour memorable local foods. Stop off at our approved cafés for a morning coffee and scone or have lunch in a cosy restaurant. With Good Food Ireland you will always get even more than just good local food, you will enjoy a rewarding experience like no other.
- Book Lunch, Dinner and Private Dining We know all the best authentic food places and the people behind them. With ten years’ experience driving Ireland’s food scene, you can be assured that we will match you with the best lunch stop offs and dining experiences all over the island.
- Tailor Special Group Dinners For that special dinner occasion let us make it a night to remember. Our collaborative menus and complementary add on experiences are really like no other. We have so many ideas, let us share them with you and wow your clients like never before.
- Give a Prepaid Food Travel MasterCard Good Food Ireland have partnered with MasterCard to present a unique prepaid card that your clients can use while touring around Ireland. Just think of our connected experiences, like a local friend who takes you to the best food places and introduces you the people behind Ireland’s local food. Even in the best traditionally renowned food destinations, there is great food but you just need to know where to find it! In Ireland, this is what we do. Having done all the ground work you will be directed to use your prepaid card in the best food places where you can be assured of a rewarding experience that will make your holiday in Ireland a unique and memorable time.
- Organise Pre and Post Conference Tours If you are arranging a Conference in Ireland, let Good Food Ireland design and operate optional pre and post culinary or agri tours of Ireland to enhance your clients’ international experience. The tours can include a specific theme tied in with your Conference or can be purely a gourmet food experience.
- Develop Culinary Team Building Events Look, Cook and Eat, full powered Master Chef Challenges, Hands-on Interactive Team Cooking, or Artisan Food Making Challenges. A celebration of great food and great people all rolled in to exciting and competitive team building events.
- Organise Agri-business and Specialised Experiences Agri-business/study groups can avail of our inside knowledge in custom planning your Agricultural Farm Tour. We design special interest programmes throughout Ireland. Visits to farmers, food producers and fishermen will provide information on our leading dairy, beef and sheep, equestrian, horticultural and food production industries. Combine your agricultural tour with premium authentic dining options and gourmet accommodation.
- Event Management - Ireland’s #1 Food and Drink Showcase Good Food Ireland has vast experience in providing Irish food showcases. We can deliver a wide range of formats to meet clients’ needs. Network events, Gala dinners, Bespoke dining options, including exclusive or behind the scenes signature experiences are highly innovative and inspirational. We can tailor our events to suit your specific requirements. So whether it’s for 20 or 20,000 our proven track record ensures that you will be in the right hands.
About Good Food Ireland – A unique quality guarantee
Founded in 2006 by Margaret Jeffares, Good Food Ireland pioneered the vision for Irish food to become an economic driver in tourism, linking Ireland's two biggest indigenous industries, agri-food and tourism and highlighting the cultural link between our country, our food and our people. Brand approval and endorsement, directs visitors to the very best local food and drink experiences throughout the island.
Today, Good Food Ireland's premium collection of some 600+ places to stay, eat, drink, cook and shop together with farms, smokehouses, breweries and distilleries, all share a passionate belief in using Ireland’s local food and drink, supporting the livelihoods of Irish farmers, food producers and fishermen.
Good Food Ireland is about the best but that requires having standards and believing in them. In order to stand over the promise to you and of course to each other, all recommended places are independently inspected and must share the Good Food Ireland philosophy, meeting strict criteria before being approved to join the collection. With Good Food Ireland you can be assured of a unique quality guarantee. Read more About Good Food Ireland here
For more information, contact us today to discuss how we can work together.
Tel: +353 53 9158693