- 1 - 2 People
- 1 box Ditty's Smoked Oatcakes, crushed
- 40g butter
- 200g cream cheese
- 20ml whipping cream
- 50g mascarpone
- lemon juice to taste
- snipped chives
- freshly milled black pepper
- 100g smoked salmon, thinly sliced
- Crush biscuits in a plastic bag, until like crumble.
- Melt butter in a saucepan, when melted remove from heat and stir in biscuits.
- Place biscuit mixture into a baking tin and compact so make a firm base, place in freezer while continue.
- Place Cream cheese in a mixing bowl, using a wooden spoon mix until smooth, now slowly add in cream and mix using a electric whisk, until all cream is added and mixture is smooth.
- Add mascarpone, lemon to taste, snipped chives, black pepper and continue to mix.
- When all ingredients are mixed remove biscuit base from freezer and layer on the cream cheese mixture.
- Leave in fridge to set.