- 1 - 2 People
- 2 Lamb Loins
- 200g Red Quinoa
- Lime Juice
- 6 Asparagus
- 2 Courgettes
- 100g of Peas
- 50g of Feta Cheese
- 1 tsp of Mint
- Lemon Juice
- 100ml of Rapeseed Oil
1. Bring a large pot of water to the boil and season with salt, add in the quinoa and bring back to the boil then turn down to a simmer.
2. Strain the cooked quinoa and season with the lime juice.
3. Slice the courgettes and drizzle with a little olive oil and grill on each side on a griddle pan.
4. Blanch the peas and refresh in cold water.
5. Shave the asparagus on a mandoline.
6. Mix the quinoa, asparagus, courgettes and peas together, add the lemon juice and rapeseed oil, season to taste. Tear in the mint and criuble in the feta cheese.
7. Pan sear the lamb on each side until golden, place in an oven at 100C for 10 to 15 minutes. Leave to rest to rest for 10 minutes, carve and serve.
This summer salad also goes well with fish and chicken.