- 1 - 2 People
8 slices of Kelly's award winning black pudding
8 tablespoons of Kelly's kitchen home-made tomato relish
one long crusty baguette
8 slices of St Tola organic goat's cheese
1 tablespoon of rapeseed oil
Good food is all about good ingredients and that's exactly what this simple sandwich has going for it. If you stock up on fresh, rich flavoursome ingredients, you honestly can't go wrong. The sandwich masters at Kelly's show us how to make their famous Black Goat, a winning combination of fresh baguette, delicious relish, good blackpudding, and a lovely chunk of melted goat's cheese. A sublime midday treat that will provide a hearty lunch for anyone with an appetite!
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Heat the rapeseed oil in a non-stick frying pan.
- Cook the Kelly's Black Pudding for approx 2 minutes on each side.
- Cut the baguette lengthways in half and smother with home-made tomato relish.
- Next cut the Black Puddings in half and place on top of the relish, and then cover liberally with St Tola organic goat's cheese.
- Place each baguette half in the preheated oven for 5-6 minutes, or until the goat's cheese is bubbling.
- To serve cut each baguette into 3 pieces and serve with a seasonal salad.
We can guarantee that once you start, you won't be able to stop eating. Mouthful after mouthful of this beautiful sandwich, until you're left to wonder where it disappeared to!