- 1 - 2 People
100g of goats cheese, cut into 4 equal pieces
50g of chopped, toasted hazelnuts
5g of chilli flakes
5g of brown sugar
1 cooking apple
50ml of SW cider
1 knob of butter
1/4 inch of ginger
1 tablespoon of chilli paste
1. Divide the goats cheese into 50g portions and roll into balls.
2. Place the hazelnuts, chilli flakes, and brown sugar on a plate.
3. Roll balls in the hazelnut mix.
4. In a saucepan, melt the butter and add the chilli paste, ginger, diced cooking apple and Stonewell cider Medium Dry into a pan and allow to come to the boil and cook until softened.
5. Serve warm with the balls as a starter.