- 2 - 4 People
- 35 g/11⁄4 oz (2 tablespoons) butter
- 12 cooked crab claws, shells removed
- Seaweed Vinegar (see page 352) or apple cider vinegar, to taste
- 50 g/2 oz (⁄1 3cup) samphire (sea beans)
- 25 g/1 oz (1⁄4 cup) fresh sea lettuce
- sea salt
Melt the butter in a large pan over a medium heat. When it starts to foam, reduce the heat, add the crab claws and heat for 3–5 minutes until the crab claws are warmed through.
Season with sea salt and Seaweed Vinegar.
Place the crab claws on a platter and garnish with the samphire (sea beans) and sea lettuce.
Credit: The Irish Cookbook by Jp McMahon is published by Phaidon. Photography & Styling: Anita Murphy and Zania Koppe