- 2 - 4 People
Recipe for Ceviche by Rob Krawczyk, Head Chef, Tankardstown
- 200g white fish (very fresh and firm) or scallops
- 1 x fennel bulb
- Zest and juice of 2 limes
- 100ml Olive Oil
- Chilli Flakes
- 1x Cucumber, peeled and finely diced
- Salt and Pepper
- Teaspoon of Red Onion finely chopped
- Soft Garden Herbs, eg. coriander/dill
- Mix oil, chilli flakes, zest and juice of limes along with the seasoning and pour over the fish.
- The thinner the liquid the quicker the fish will cook, leave for at least 10 minutes.
- Finely shave the fennel on a mandolin into the mix adding a teaspoon of red onion and the finely diced cucumber.
- Season to Taste.
- Finish the dish with a sprinkling of herbs.