- 4 - 6 People
- 6 Achill oysters - shucked on half shell
- 6 Kilkeel king scallops, roe off and finely diced
For the dressing:
- 100 ml light soy sauce
- A splash of fish sauce
- 3 drops of sesame oil
- 1 tsp of finely chopped coriander
- A splash of rice wine vinegar
- Pinch of palm sugar
- To garnish
- 50g of wasabi tobiko- Japanese flying fish roe
Place the oyster on crushed ice.
Mix all of the ingredients for the dressing and combine with the scallops in a chilled bowl and mix well.
Spoon generously on top of the oysters and top with wasabi flying fish roe (available from Larousse Foods or any leading fishmongers).