New Autumn Menu at Bodega, Waterford
Fri, 21st Oct 16
Bodega Restaurant in Waterford city will be launching a new menu on Thursday November 27th 2016. This will include a new a la carte and cocktail menu.
Bodega will tantalise your tastebuds with a 7 course "Tapas Style" tasting menu to give people a sample of what to expect, and also 1 cocktail as well.
The menu will be available to the public at €35 pp - 7 courses plus a cocktail from our new cocktail list.
Booking essential. Bookings start from 6pm - Last booking 8.30pm.
Bodega marries its Spanish and Portugese feel with a conscientous sourcing of local foods to create a dining experience not to be forgotten. Take a look at what to expect from Bodega's exciting new tasting menu below:
- Dunmore East Salt Cod & Nduja Bon-Bons, House Roast Tomato Ketchup, Red Pepper Salsa.
- Mini Dunmore East Lobster Rolls,House Made Dillisk Brioche, Pickled Cucumber, Chipotle Marie Rose.
- Carpaccio of House Cured Spiced Flynn's Beef, Pickled Mushroom, Little Milk Co. Vintage Cheddar, Crispy Egg.
- Yellofin Tuna Tartare,Lime, Sesame, Coriander, Spring Onion
- Quinoa Salad, Ardsallagh Goats Cheese Mousse, Beetroot, Pomegranate, Pumpkin Seed.
- Skeaghanore Duck Breast, Confit Drumstick, Smoked Duck Croquette, Poached Spiced Pear, Green Cabbage.
- Peanut Cookie, Burnt Marshmallow S’mores, Toffee Popcorn, Raspberry Ripple Ice Cream.