Afternoon Tea for Literary Foodies From €38
A must have experience for both literary, travel and food fantatics alike! Afternoon Tea served daily 13.00 - 17.00 From €38
Good Food Ireland Experiences bring you into the wonderful world of Gulliver's Travels, the famous work of Irish author Jonathan Swift. Enjoy a fine and creative afternoon tea made with the best Irish ingredients, all of which will feed your curiosity for travel and explore the world. Choose from 3 options to suit your mood: the Classic Afternoon Tea, the Story Teller Tea or for that special occasion, the Champagne Afternoon Tea. A must have experience for both literary, travel and food fantatics alike!
Afternoon Tea for Literary Foodies
Dainty savouries and sweet bites make up this Afternoon Tea food selection. Choose from a choice of three decadent Afternoon Tea Menus:
Classic Afternoon Tea
Enjoy the Classic Afternoon Tea with a prime selection of loose leaf teas from the famous tea producing regions of the world. Black Teas include Traditional Irish Breakfast, as well as specialist teas like Darjeeling Second Flus or Organic Bohea Lapsang. If you’re a green tea drinker, you’ll choose from Green Organic Jade Sword or Flowering Lily & Jasmine. If you fancy an infusion, refreshing brews like Whole Chamomile Flowers or Whole Mint Leaves are on the menu. Coffee drinkers are also looked after, with a menu of continental style coffees made from conscientiously sourced beans.
Story Teller Tea
Story Teller Tea is served with any cocktail from the very exciting menu. Take your pick from a list which includes Ship on the Rocks, marking Gulliver’s arrival in Lilliput. Or you might fancy a Brobdingnag Sting named after the island where Gulliver was the smallest person, surrounded by giants seventy-two feet tall! All the cocktails on the menu have great names and they all represent a certain part of this fascinating story.
Champagne Afternoon Tea
Champagne Afternoon Tea comes with some French Flair in the shape of cork popping Henriot Brut Champagne as an accompaniment. Why not introduce some bubbles to this very sociable globetrotting adventure?
The Experience Includes
- A Personal Welcome from the Afternoon Tea Team
- A selection of herbal teas infused with flavour, speciality coffees or decadent hot chocolate
- Delicate and tasty sandwiches and a selection of sweet treats including pastries and meringue
- Storyteller Tea also includes a Cocktail from the Story Teller Tea Menu; Champagne Tea includes a glass of Champagne
What Happens On The Day?
You will be welcomed by the Afternoon Tea team and accompanied to your table to enjoy the Afternoon Tea of your choosing. Let our Pastry Chef share with you some of the intricacies required when creating these delicious delicate bites. Savour each morsel as you relax in this literature inspired lounge.
How it Works - Purchase, Availability and Booking
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase here online and we will send you a Good Food Ireland Gift Card with the experience details and booking information to you or directly to the recipient. Then you just need to check the information and book the experience by contacting the Good Food Ireland Experiences Team.
1. Purchase your Good Food Ireland Experience online
2. We will then send you a Gift Card for your chosen experience by post with all the details. The Gift Card is valid for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase. Please note some experiences may need to be taken on a specific date. However should it not be possible to take up the experience on the date your Gift Card can be used for any other experience of your choice within the Good Food Ireland Collection.
3. To book your Good Food Ireland Experience simply contact the Good Food Ireland Experiences Service Team, Telephone +353 53 9158693 (office hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm GMT) or Email email@example.com