Do you meet the criteria? Your invitation to the Good Food Ireland Collection
To be awarded to the Good Food Ireland Collection you must meet the brand's strict criteria and promise to our consumers and to each other. Application is therefore not a guarantee. Your businesses will be independently inspected and must be committed to sustainable local sourcing, authenticity, distinctiveness and personal service. Above all, a greater transparency around use of Ireland's indigenous ingredients supporting Irish farmers, food producers and fishermen is imperative.
The Benefits -
- endorsement of the quality of your food through a recognised and unique all island brand standard
- access to and recognition by a wider audience, driving business to your doorsteps through already established and successful marketing activities at local, national and international levels
- the scale and scope of the collective marketing effort that Good Food Ireland musters on behalf of its Collection is significant
- immediate cost-effective route to market through existing and new business platforms
- support through an already established network of like-minded people - the marketing effect drives consumer business to your doors and there begins the cross-fertilisation within the network. Additionally, the network provides the opportunity for formal and casual contacts. These liaisons enable like-minded people to gain commercial opportunities, share ideas and source the best foods and services.
- Tactical: A Good Food Ireland Sign for outside your premises, Featured in - Good Food Ireland Touring Guide, www.GoodFoodIreland.com, E- Newsletters to vast consumer database through the Good Food Ireland Club, access to exclusive events, promotion across all social media, representation at trade & consumer shows domestically and internationally, featured in Good Food Ireland publicity and news, approved to accept Good Food Ireland Gift Vouchers, use of the Good Food Ireland Trademark
Being awarded to the Good Food Ireland Collection is subject to prior independent inspection as outlined. If approved a membership fee, starting at €450 +vat depending on business size is paid which includes a Good Food Ireland Sign and access to the above commercial benefits.
- Submit Online Application Form
- Phone Interview
- In-person visit and tasting
- Gain Approval to Good Food Ireland Collection
Please fill out the form below to get started