+ Who is eligible to be approved?
Membership of Good Food Ireland is open to all businesses in the island of Ireland that have a core commitment to using Irish ingredients and are passionate about consistently delivering a quality, genuine, authentic taste and experience. It is limited only by businesses’ ability to meet the standards. All businesses no matter how large or small may apply. We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you.
+ What are the fees?
There are no fees associated with the initial registration and assessment of your business. However, businesses that successfully reach approval endorsement and are licensed to use the Good Food Ireland trustmark pay a fee. This is based on a tiered programme model according to the business size and type and their preferred sales and marketing services.
+ What is the Criteria?
Good Food Ireland core values and standards are based on a core commitment to using Irish ingredients and thus, must:
- Provide a superior food and/or drink offering or its supply
- Have a commitment to local, artisan & indigenous produce
- Respect the seasonality of food and culinary traditions
- Prioritise in house cooking/production
- Highlight the link with local/artisan producers
- Offer an Irish ingredient led food and/or drink experience
+ What do we need from you?
- Trust & Honesty
- Respect and love of your food and/or drink
- Knowledge of origin and the manufacturing process
- Genuine Trustworthy Authenticity
- Consistency & Dedication
- Pride and participation in the Good Food Ireland like-minded network