+ Who is eligible to be approved?
Membership of Good Food Ireland is open to all Tourism Hospitality providers and food and drink producers in the island of Ireland that have a core commitment to Irish ingredients and are passionate about consistently delivering a quality, genuine, authentic taste and experience. It is limited only by businesses’ ability to meet the standards. All businesses no matter how large or small may apply.
+ What are the fees?
There are no fees associated with the initial registration and assessment of your business. However, businesses that successfully reach endorsement pay a marketing fee, based on a tiered model according to the business size and type.
Fees include an exterior sign for display outside your business, listing on the published Good Food Ireland Touring Map and an individual business profile on GoodFoodIreland.com. To ensure loyal consumer trust, only approved businesses are eligible to participate in Good Food Ireland Marketing promotions, Events, Experiences and accept Good Food Ireland Gift Vouchers.
+ What are the Criteria?
Good Food Ireland core values and standards are based on:
- Superior food and/or drink offering or its supply
- Commitment to local, artisan & indigenous produce
- Respect the seasonality of food and culinary traditions
- Prioritise in house cooking/production
- Highlight the link with local/artisan producers
- Offer a local food and/or drink experience
+ What do we need from you?
- Trust & Honesty
- Respect and love of your produce
- Knowledge of origin and the manufacturing process
- Genuine Authenticity
- Consistency & Dedication
- Pride and participation in Good Food Ireland